Available as polished or honed pebbles, Anatolia pebbles add earthy elegance to indoor and outdoor spaces. Each mesh-mounted mosaic is available with interlocking edges to create a seamless installation. The organic nature of this material makes it ideal for water features, pools, spas and other outdoor living environments.
- 10 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 50 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural stone tile for floor and wall use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 0.75 - 1 in. thick interlocking mesh-mounted mosaic
- Unglazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating not applicable for natural stone pebbles
- Water absorption more than 0.5% but less than 3% and is vitreous to water, indoor use and outdoor applications
- Slip resistance/C.O.F. rating: Wet and dry .61 which is skid resistant and appropriate for commercial applications. Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for C.O.F. for indoor or outdoor use
- Frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- Shipping: All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Some manipulation of the sheets may be necessary to minimize the appearance of seams; pull and place pebbles from overage sheets to fill in holes and create flush edges and corners
- Additional Information
Brand Solistone Model 5001su Material Stone Store so sku 1000954110 Approximate size 12x12 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Oranges / Peaches Style type Interlocking Finish Honed Color finish Turkish Amber Features Frost Resistant, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Outdoor