The Merola Tile Attica Caldera 17-3/4 in. x 17-3/4 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (13.86 sq. ft. / case) is a new take on a stone-look tile that combines the rustic look of natural stone with a classic ceramic material. Its unique shape creates a more natural room look, with a grout line that blends seamlessly. It is suitable for any indoor application and has a low sheen with a textured, glazed finish.
- 13.86 square feet, 7 pieces per case. Case weight is 58 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.75 in. width x 17.75 in. length x 0.25 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating V is suitable for both residential and high-traffic commercial use including extra heavy-duty floors and areas subject to severe pedestrian traffic over sustained periods with some dirt such as shopping centers, airport concourses, public walkways and industrial applications
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. .80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet to exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- This item is for Commercial and Residential Use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MerolaTile Model FAZ18ATC Material Ceramic Store so sku 1000522481 Approximate size 18x18 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Matte Color finish Caldera/Stone-Look/Low Sheen Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Chemical Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Bath Wall, Shower Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor