With its smooth, unglazed surface and its slight shade variation, the Jeffrey Court's Glass and Stone mosaic wall tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted Mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thin set and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.5 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass and stone mosaic tile for wall use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh mounted mosaic
- High/low sheen mixed finish, with a slight shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99431 Material Glass Store so sku 1000401092 Approximate size 12x12 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Multi Style type Contemporary Finish Matte Color finish Ash/Tan Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall