Jeffrey Court's Copper Canyon copper and marble mosaic tiles make a great complement to a wide variety of decorative styles, and add a level of design sophistication to any room. Glass mosaic tiles are great by themselves, or can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted glass mosaic tiles are easier to install than traditional tile formats and can be used as whole sheets, or cut to make inexpensive feature strips. Natural stone mosaics with copper should not be used where there is moisture or in wet areas, oxidizing or rusting will occur.
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.65 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality copper and marble tile for wall use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 6 mm thick mesh mounted mosaic
- Finish is unglazed, with a smooth low sheen and moderate shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99603 Material Stone Store so sku 1000819810 Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Rustic Finish Honed Color finish Browns/Tans Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall