Daltile's Folkstone Slate in Sandy Beach offers the look of natural slate in a durable, easy to care for porcelain floor and wall tile. The striking random color variations in the tile add a distinctive appearance and texture that rivals the look of natural stone. Highly abrasion resistant, this tile can withstand the traffic of a busy household. The tile is suitable for both interior and exterior installations.
- 0.8333 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 2.05 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality mosaic tile for wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 5/16 in. thick. 2 in. W x 4 in. L mosaic tiles
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than 0.60 to 0.79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Note: Product may vary by store
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model FK9824BWHD1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 12x12 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Matte Color finish Sandy Beach Features Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Countertop