An ideal tile for a kitchen backsplash or bathroom surfaces, the glass and stone combination of Splashback Tile Great Bismarck Marble Tile creates a beautifully multi-dimensionally effect. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility. Sample size tiles available. See item 204278966 for sample size tile.
- 1 square foot per piece, each sold individually. Piece weight equals 3 lbs.
- 10-1/4 in. length x 11-3/4 in. wide x 5/16 in. thick
- This item has glazed smooth finish with some random tone variation and shade
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Non‐Vitreous finish has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. Slip‐resistance/C.O.F. rating greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be arrive in multiple boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand SplashbackTile Model GREAT BISMARCK MARBLE TILE Material Marble Approximate size 12x12 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Multi Style type Contemporary Finish Polished Color finish Multi Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor