This dal-tile colorbody identity metro taupe fabric porcelain floor and wall tile features a skid- and abrasion-resistant surface, making it suitable for use in heavy-duty floor installations, such as in commercial or residential kitchens, entry spaces or sales rooms. The tile is also in compliance with ada guidelines for use as flooring in commercial settings to help reduce the potential for slips and falls, which is very useful for outdoor areas exposed to the elements and freezing temperatures.
- 13.07 square feet per case, 6 pieces per case. Case weight equals 58.95 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 18 in. length x 18 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model MY2218181P Material Porcelain Store so sku 1000524672 Approximate size 18x18 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Fabric Look Finish Matte Color finish Metro Taupe Fabric For Accent Wall, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor