Doing it yourself has never been easier or faster, when it comes to installing flooring.The SnapStone flooring system features genuine porcelain tile that is bonded to an interlocking tray with a rubberized base. It is a floating floor that can be installed over most existing solid floor surfaces without the need for messy mortar or heavy underlayment. In virtually no time, you can transform your own living space with a beautiful, durable, long-lasting porcelain tile floor.
- 5 square feet, 5 pieces per case. Each tile weight 4.5 lbs. Case weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, real porcelain tile
- 12 in. length x 12 in. wide x 9/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a color variation of a V2 which clearly distinguishes difference in texture and pattern
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistances to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms
- Water absorption is less than 0.5%, freeze/thaw stable for indoor use only
- C.O.F. rating is greater than .60 which is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA guidelines
- Frost resistant, indoor use only
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- 10-year limited warranty
- Don't forget your SnapStone flexible urethane grout
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Installation Hotline 877 - 263 - 5861 (M-F 8 am - 8 pm CST, Sat 10 am - 6 pm CST, Sun 12 pm - 4 pm CST)
- Additional Information
Brand SnapStone Model 11-005-02-01 Material Porcelain Approximate size 12x12 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Interlocking Finish Matte Color finish Brown/Latte Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Rectified Edge For Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor