Portwood Floor and Wall Tile from the MARAZZI Montagna collection features rich brown color tones that combine for a classic wood look. Portwood tile feels smooth and luxurious. Designed for floor and wall applications, the possibilities are limitless.
- 14.50 sq. ft. per case; 348 sq. ft. per pallet; 24 cartons per pallet. Case weight is 60 lb. Pallet weight is 1440 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. width x 36 in. length x 9 mm thick
- Glazed textured matte finish with a medium sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- Residential use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Grout joint overlap should not exceed 33% when installed in staggered brick-joint pattern
- Additional Information
Brand MARAZZI Model MT38636HDPL1PR Material Porcelain Approximate size 6x36 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Wood Grain Finish Matte Color finish Portwood Features Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Outdoor, Countertop, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor