Daltile's natural stone collection looks great on walls, countertops and floors. Its smooth, highly polished appearance possesses natural beauty and is a good way to bring a touch of classic style to your home.
- 10 square feet per case, 10 pieces per case - case weight equals 55 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality onyx tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a high sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for light-duty residential floors, most areas of the home, except kitchens and entrances, where occasional dirt may be present (soft-sole shoes or normal footwear only)
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for indoor use
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model M57012121L Material Onyx Store so sku 1000523762 Approximate size 12x12 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Glossy Color finish Honey Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor