Let the rustic, worn look of the Merola Tile Rovere Gris 8 in. x 26 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile take you away to your favorite seaside spot. The beauty of age-old driftwood, complete with a realistic grain and a texture that feels authentic underfoot, is given the durability, easy care and hardiness of tile to beautify your home. This gray wood-look glaze has a barely-perceptible touch of green for an overall cool, soothing effect. Distressed wood planks are an extremely versatile look, but especially suitable for setting up the charm of a coastal cottage. This unique tile comes in three different sizes within the case to create a truly realistic installation.
- 13 square feet, 12 pieces per case. Case weight is 54 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Multiple sizes in each case: 4 each of 2-5/8 in. width x 26 in. length x 5/16 in. thick, 4 each of 5-1/4 in. width x 26 in. length x 5/16 in. thick and 4 each of 8 in. x 26 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for indoor use
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- Residential use only
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MerolaTile Model FGFROVGR Material Porcelain Store so sku 1001229063 Approximate size Other Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Grays Style type Wood Grain Finish Matte Color finish Wood-Look/Low Sheen Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Outdoor, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor