With its smooth glossy surface and high sheen, the Jeffrey Court 3 in. x 12 in. glass wall tile can be installed alongside mosaics and field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thin set and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 1.33 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 4 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass wall tile
- 8 in. width x 24 in. length x 8 mm thick
- Finish is unglazed, with a smooth high sheen and slight shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 Suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater that .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99751 Material Glass Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Whites Style type Contemporary Finish Glossy Color finish Silver Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Shower Wall