Structured Effects Crackle has an artistic, crackly finish and a subtly rippled surface that adds subtle dimension and texture to the gray glossy finish. It offers the look of handmade tile with a sense of antique pottery or an aged painting. Enhance a basic subway tile pattern with stunning surface details to bring an artisan effect to your walls.
- 12 square feet per case, 100 pieces per case. Case weight is 36 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile walls and backsplashes only
- 3 in. width x 6 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a medium sheen and slight appearance in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Only for indoor use non vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 8%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- Residential use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- CAUTION: Crackle glaze tiles must be sealed with a penetrating sealer prior to grouting; resealing crackle tile is recommended for regular maintenance; wall installation only where tile will not come into contact with staining agents including food, not recommended for wet areas, countertops or floors
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model SE2236MODAHD1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 3x6 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Grays Style type Contemporary Finish Glossy Color finish Crackled Pebble Features Glazed For Accent Wall, Backsplash