The Merola Tile Timber Hex Irr Ebano 8-3/8 in. x 11-3/4 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers the look of a hardwood floor with the durability of a tile. With a varying wood grain design, these hexagonal tiles offer the versatility to be used in traditional or modern settings. Being that it is impervious, this tile can also be taken outside to liven up any outdoor living space.
- 10.76 square feet per case, 21 pieces per case. Case weight is 47.07 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 8-3/8 in. width x 11-3/4 in. length x 0.45 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for all interior walls and light foot traffic such as powder rooms
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than 0.60 to 0.79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- Residential use only
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MerolaTile Model FNU8TIEB Material Porcelain Store so sku 1001560998 Approximate size 8x12 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Wood Grain Finish Matte Color finish Brown/Low Sheen Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Countertop, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor