With its smooth, un-glazed surface and its random shade variation, Jeffrey Court's Stone Mosaic Wall Tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thinset and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 0.78 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.1 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality stone mosaic tile for wall use
- 10.75 in. width x 12.875 in. length x 9.5 mm thick
- Finish is unglazed to a smooth sheen with random shade tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. rating/C.O.F. .50 is recommended for standard residential application and is marginally skid resistant
- Item is This Item is not frost resistant
- Recommended for We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99778 Material Limestone Store so sku 1000816664 Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Stone Look Finish Natural Color finish Grays Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall