The Merola Tile Twenties Diamond 7-3/4 in. x 7-3/4 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile is the latest addition to our line of pieces inspired by artisan cement tiles. The medium-sheen glaze features a clean, sharp geometric pattern in hues of inky gray, ash gray and pale gray. Use this durable tile with the rest of the geometric patterned Twenties series or as a lively accent for any application to your indoor floors or walls.
- 0.42 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 2 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 7-3/4 in. width x 7-3/4 in. length x 1/4 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- Residential use only
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MerolaTile Model FRC8TWED Material Ceramic Store so sku 1000522587 Approximate size 8x8 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Grays Style type Rustic Finish Matte Color finish Gray/Smooth Finish Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Chemical Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Shower Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor