The Solistone Anatolia 4 in. x 39 in. Black Sea Minor Natural Stone Pebble Border Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile coordinates effortlessly with a broad range of design schemes, from classical to modern. This tile is great for installation in areas with flowing water, such as showers, spas, gardens and fountains, and it is constructed from durable, frost-resistant natural stone material that is great for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 9.74 square feet, 9 pieces per case. Case weight is 55 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural stone tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 4 in. width x 39 in. length x 1/2 in. thick interlocking mesh-mounted mosaic
- Unglazed smooth finish with a high sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating not applicable for natural stone pebbles
- Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- Slip-resistance/C.O.F. rating of .61 both wet and dry is skid resistant for indoor and outdoor use and is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA Guidelines
- Frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Install each sheet as close together as possible; offset each row of sheets to prevent the appearance of seams
- Solistone recommends sealing this mosaic to ensure long-lasting beauty of your installation
- Additional Information
Brand Solistone Model 5002sb1 Material Natural Stone Store so sku 1000954208 Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Blacks Style type Stone Look Finish Polished Color finish Black Features Frost Resistant, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Outdoor