Combining the look of natural stone with the easy maintenance of glazed porcelain, Daltile's Ayers Rock is the perfect tile for a variety of spaces. Ayers Rock has a realistic natural slate visual and texture. Its rich, natural variation and beautiful color options make it a distinctive statement of elegance. This tile will create an upscale impression with any installation.
- 1.2 square feet per piece, sold by the piece, each tile weighs 3.65 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for use on floor or wall installations
- 13 in. width x 13 in. length x 3/8 in. thick mounted mosaic. 3 in. x 3 in. brick pieces
- Glazed porcelain tile with high shade variation and low sheen
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model AY0333MS1P Material Porcelain Store so sku 1000486464 Approximate size 13x13 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Rustic Finish Matte Color finish Bronzed Beacon Features Frost Resistant, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall