Combining the look of natural stone with the easy maintenance of glazed porcelain, Daltile's Ayers Rock is the perfect tile for a variety of spaces. Ayers Rock has a realistic natural slate visual and texture. Its rich, natural variation and beautiful color options make it a distinctive statement of elegance. This tile will create an upscale impression with any installation.
- 1.2 square feet per piece, sold by the piece, each tile weighs 3.65 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for use on floor or wall installations
- 13 in. width x 13 in. length x 3/8 in. thick mounted mosaic. 3 in. x 3 in. brick pieces
- Glazed porcelain tile with high shade variation and low sheen
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model AY0433MS1P Material Porcelain Store so sku 1000486458 Approximate size 13x13 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Rustic Finish Matte Color finish Majestic Mound Features Frost Resistant, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall