Daltile's Briton Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile in Bone features color variation reminiscent of the look of natural stone. Its neutral color and cool, smooth finish provides a comfortable elegance for your home. Durability and abrasion resistance make this tile suitable for walls, residential floors and countertops. Briton Bone is a beautiful addition to a variety of design styles.
- 18 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 67.86 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 18 in. width x 18 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Rustic tile with a low sheen, random shade variation and smooth finish
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than 0.60 to 0.79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model BT011818HD1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 18x18 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Beige / Cream Style type Rustic Finish Matte Color finish Beige Features Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Bath Wall, Shower Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor