With its smooth semi-gloss surface and slight sheen, the Jeffrey Court Cedar Falls beveled 3 in. x 12 in. Stone Wall Tile can be installed alongside mosaics and field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thinset and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 1 square foot per pack, 4 piece per pack. Pack weight equals 5.75 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality stone tile for wall use
- 3 in. width x 12 in. length x 10 mm thick
- Semi-glossy smooth finish with a slight sheen and uniform appearance in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99769 Material Stone Approximate size 3x12 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Glossy Color finish Browns Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Shower Wall