Jeffrey Court's Glass Wall Tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thinset and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 0.95 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.23 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass mosaic tile for wall use
- 11-7/8 in. width x 13-1/8 in. length x 0.31 in. thick
- Finish is undulated glossy glass with uniform shade tone variations
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Water absorption is more than 3% but less than 7% which is semi-vitreous
- C.O.F. rating/C.O.F. .50 is recommended for standard residential application and is marginally skid resistant
- This Item is not frost resistant
- Recommended for We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99791 Material Glass Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Traditional Finish Glossy Color finish Grays Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall