The daltile concrete connection 20 in. x 13 in. Steel structure porcelain interlocking border floor and wall tile features a skid-resistance surface and is recommended for use in medium-duty applications in interior and exterior areas. This glazed tile offers a moderately varying shade and a color that adds contemporary style. The product is a great way to beautify and personalize your business or living space.
- 8.8 square feet per case, 5 pieces per case. Case weight equals 36.08 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 13 in. length x 20 in. width x 5/16 in. thick. 2 in. W x 6 in. L mosaic tiles
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model CN9126MS1P2 Material Porcelain Store so sku 1000954426 Approximate size 12x24 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Interlocking Finish Matte Color finish Steel Structure Features Frost Resistant For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall