The intriguing colors and surface of Continental Slate are a near perfect recreation of natural slate. Its inspired tones have a high degree of shade variation, so they complement practically any decor. Made of porcelain, Continental Slate is not only durable enough for kitchens, baths, and living areas, it can also be used in demanding outdoor and commercial environments. The rustic appearance of its many modular sizes can be enhanced by the addition of multi-colored accents.
- 0.33333 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 1.61 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 4 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model CS71412DECO1P2 Material Porcelain Store so sku 1000954519 Approximate size 4x12 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Multi Style type Subway Finish Matte Color finish Multi Deco Features Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor