MS International Cotto Clay 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile combines a glazed top with a medium sheen and dark brown variations in tone to create a perfect look for a variety of decorative schemes. This rectangular tile is constructed from durable porcelain material and has a smooth finish to provide a contemporary decor option. The tile features an impervious water absorption rating that is suitable for installation on walls, floors and countertops.
- 12 square feet, 6 pieces per case. Case weight is 52.20 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for indoor use
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- Additional Information
Brand MSInternational Model NCOTCLA1224 Material Porcelain Approximate size 12x24 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Cotto Finish Matte Color finish Brown Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Frost Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Exterior Wall, Outdoor, Countertop, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor