With its smooth, unglazed surface and its random shade variation, the Jeffrey Court's marble mosaic wall tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted Mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting.
- 0.857 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 2.51 lbs.
- Grade 1, ceramic mosaic tile for wall use
- 10-5/8 in. width x 11-5/8 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying length pieces
- Smooth finish with a slight shade variation in texture and pattern within similar colors
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99349 Material Ceramic Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Rustic Finish Glossy Color finish Browns/Tans Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall