Calacatta combines tones of snowy white with dramatic shades of gray veining to create the look of luxurious marble. It features a large format dimensional wave pattern on the surface of the tile that adds a modern and bold statement to any room. The richly varied graining is designed to portray natural stone with the easy care and durability of porcelain tile. Calacatta Wave can be used on accent walls or fireplaces to create a striking focal point.
- 14 square feet, 7 pieces per case. Case weight is 38.67 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed textured satin finish with a medium sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Only for indoor use non vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 8%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- Residential use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- This item is available for in store purchase only
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MARAZZI Model DN111224WHD1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 12x24 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Whites Style type Stone Look Finish Glossy Color finish Calacatta Features Chemical Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Fireplace Facade