Rapolano is reminiscent of a natural limestone wall, with elegant layering of soft cream and beige tones. It is designed with a broad range of patterning to showcase the colors and beauty seen in real stone. This porcelain mosaic is great for floor or wall installations.
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 2.41 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall and backsplashes
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 6 mm thick. 2 in. W x 2 in. length pieces
- Glazed smooth matte finish with a medium sheen and random variation in tone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3%
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MARAZZI Model DN1322HD1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 12x12 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Matte Color finish Rapolano Features Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Fireplace Facade, Countertop, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor