Rapolano is reminiscent of a natural limestone wall, with elegant layering of soft cream and beige tones. It is designed with a broad range of patterning to showcase the colors and beauty seen in real stone. The large format is inviting and modern and can be used indoors on floor or wall and outdoors on wall only.
- 15.60 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 64.74 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 10 mm thick
- Glazed smooth matte finish with a medium sheen and random variation in tone
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Grid pattern used to show product variation
- Additional Information
Brand MARAZZI Model DN131224HD1P6 Material Porcelain Approximate size 12x24 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Matte Color finish Rapolano Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Outdoor, Countertop, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor