Rapolano is reminiscent of a natural limestone wall, with elegant layering of soft cream and beige tones. It is designed with a broad range of patterning to showcase the colors and beauty seen in real stone. Bullnose tile is used to create a finished edge along walls and backsplashes.
- 0.08 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 0.24 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall and backsplash use
- 2 in. width x 6 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth matte finish with a medium sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Only for indoor use non vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 8%
- This Item is not frost resistant
- Residential use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MARAZZI Model DN13S4269CC1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 2x6 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Matte Color finish Rapolano Features Chemical Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Fireplace Facade