Rapolano is reminiscent of a natural limestone wall, with elegant layering of soft cream and beige tones. It is designed with a broad range of patterning to showcase the colors and beauty seen in real stone. This ceramic tile can be used indoors on the wall or a backsplash.
- 12.5 square feet, 50 pieces per case. Case weight is 37 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall, backsplashes, countertops and pool linings
- 6 in. width x 6 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth matte finish with a medium sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Only for indoor use non vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 8%
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- Residential use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- This item is available for in store purchase only
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand MARAZZI Model DN1366HD1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 6x6 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Stone Look Finish Matte Color finish Rapolano Features Chemical Resistant, Glazed For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Fireplace Facade, Countertop