Jeffrey Court’s Ceramic Mosaic Tiles make a great complement to a wide variety of decorative styles and add a level of design sophistication to any room. Ceramic mosaic tiles are great by themselves or can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted mosaic tiles are easier to install than traditional tile formats. Recommended uses, kitchen backsplashes, showers, tub surrounds, interior walls and vanities. Use white thinset and sanded grout for best results.
- 0.905 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 2.70 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall use
- 10-3/4 in. width x 12-1/8 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic
- Smooth finish with a uniform shade variation
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99338 Material Ceramic Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Rustic Finish Glossy Color finish Grays Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall