The Jeffrey Court Fortress Splitface tile gives slight shade variation and unglazed surface to your walls, creating a distinctive texture. It can be used next to stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) and can be used as a whole sheet or cut into strips. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting. Recommend white polymer modified thin set and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 1.09 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 5.25 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality marble mosaic tile for wall use
- 12.5 in. width x 12.5 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh mounted mosaic
- Finish is unglazed, with a smooth high sheen and slight shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 suitable for walls and residential use only
- Semi-Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater that .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99648 Material Marble Store so sku 1000712499 Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Rustic Finish Honed Color finish Grays Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall