Inspired by the earthen landscape of Mexico and the vibrant colors of traditional Spanish style, Solistone Hand-Painted Ceramic Tile is available in nine field tile colors with complementary decos and coordinating trim pieces. High glaze presents a glassy surface texture, while a vibrant color palate offers options ranging from subtle to spectacular. This traditional tile makes a beautiful statement across bathrooms and kitchen backsplashes.
- 0.04 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 0.1 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall use
- 1 in. width x 6 in. length x 1/4 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. not applicable to wall tile
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Ceramic tiles will crackle and craze over time; this is considered to be a desirable feature in the product
- As this tile is hand-painted, color may vary from tile to tile
- Coordinating field tile, decos and trims are also available
- Additional Information
Brand Solistone Model AZUL-QR Material Ceramic Approximate size 1x6 Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Blues Style type Traditional Finish Glossy Color finish Blue Features Glazed For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor