Jeffrey Court’s Glass and Metal Mosaic Tiles make a great complement to a wide variety of decorative styles, and add a level of design sophistication to any room. Mosaic tiles are great by themselves or can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted glass mosaic tiles are easier to install than traditional tile formats and can be used as whole sheets or cut to make inexpensive feature strips.
- 0.948 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.07 lbs.
- Grade 1, glass mosaic tile for wall use
- 11-7/8 in. width x 13 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying length pieces
- Smooth finish with a random color differences from tile to tile
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99479 Material Multi-Surface Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Interlocking Finish Mixed Finish Color finish Gray Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash