Ivory is a natural stone travertine that illustrates a rustic old world charm. Perfect for today's casual lifestyle. With a large selection of sizes and accessories to choose from, ivory can easily be laid in a pattern or single layout. NOTE: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 1 square foot, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 6 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 3 in. width x 6 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Smooth honed finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- C.O.F. .80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- It is completely frost resistant. But use a latex-modified thinset.
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified product
- Additional Information
Brand MSInternational Model THDW1-T-IVO-3x6 Material Travertine Store so sku 555279 Approximate size 3x6 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Beige / Cream Style type Subway Finish Honed Color finish Ivory Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Countertop, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor