Daltile's Marissa in Carrara White brings the look of marble to your home in a ceramic floor and wall tile. The carrara white color with beautiful variations provides a cool, elegant and finished appearance that suits almost any decor. This tile is perfect for residential floors, walls and countertops.
- 18 square feet per case, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 65.86 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 18 in. width x 18 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a slight variation in tone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than 0.60 to 0.79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don't forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model MA031818HD1P2 Material Ceramic Approximate size 18x18 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Whites Style type Contemporary Finish Matte Color finish White Features Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Bath Wall, Shower Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor