With its smooth, unglazed surface and its slight shade variation, the Jeffrey Court Palazzo 11-7/8 in. x 12 in. Glass and Metal Mosaic Wall Tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted Mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thinset and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 0.96 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.1 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass and metal mosaic tile for wall use
- 11-7/8 in. x 12 in. x 0.31 in. thick
- Finish is unglazed, with a smooth low sheen and slight shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 suitable for walls and residential use only
- Water absorption is more than 3% but less than 7% which is semi-vitreous
- C.O.F. rating/C.O.F. .50 is recommended for standard residential application and is marginally skid resistant
- Item is This Item is not frost resistant
- Recommended for We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99792 Material Glass Store so sku 1000723227 Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Grays Style type Traditional Finish Glossy Color finish Grays Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall