The Jeffrey Court's Glass and Stone Mosaic Wall Tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted Mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thin set and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 1.01 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.15 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass and stone mosaic tile for wall use
- 0.31 in. width x13.25 in. length x 4mm thick mesh mounted mosaic
- High/low sheen mixed finish, with a slight shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater that .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99579 Material Glass Store so sku 1000820886 Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Beige / Cream Style type Traditional Finish Mixed Finish Color finish Beige/Cream Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall