With its smooth, unglazed surface and its slight shade variation, the Jeffrey Court's Glass and Stone Mosaic Wall Tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thinset and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass and stone mosaic tile for wall use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 0.31 in. thick
- High/low sheen mixed finish, with a slight shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating is 0. This product is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Water absorption is more than 3% but less than 7% which is semi-vitreous
- C.O.F. rating/C.O.F. .50 is recommended for standard residential application and is marginally skid resistant
- Item is This Item is not frost resistant
- Recommended for We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99694 Material Glass Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Multi Style type Stone Look Finish Glossy Color finish Multi Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall