Jeffrey Court's Satin Copper 11.5 in. x 12 in. slate and copper mosaic tiles make a great complement to a wide variety of decorative styles, and adds a level of design sophistication to any room. Mosaic tiles are great by themselves, or can be installed alongside other stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted mosaic tiles are easier to install than traditional tile formats and can be used as whole sheets, or cut to make inexpensive feature strips. Natural stone mosaics with copper should not be used where there is moisture or in wet areas, oxidizing or rusting will occur.
- 0.97 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.35 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality copper and slate mosaic tile for wall use
- 11.5 in. width x 12 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh mounted mosaic
- Finish is unglazed, with a textured low sheen and random shade/tone variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 suitable for walls and residential use only
- For indoor use semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% < x < 7%
- C.O.F. greater that .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand JeffreyCourt Model 99612 Material Stone Store so sku 1000722994 Approximate size Other Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Multi Style type Rustic Finish Natural Color finish Tans/Golds Features No Additional Features For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall