A style trifecta defines this MS International Timber Ice Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile. Combining a sleek, smooth finish with an elegant white tone, this tile provides the durability of ceramic with a classic wood grain look. A medium-sheen glaze and slight variation in tone allow the tile to elegantly blend with a variety of decor styles. Ideal for indoor and some outdoor applications, this unique tile creates a distinct pattern to complement various installs in kitchens, bathrooms and other residential or commercial spaces.
- 512 sq. ft.; 32 cases per pallet. Pallet weight is 2220 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. wide x 24 in. long x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed matte finish with a medium sheen and slight variation in tone
- PEI Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, balconies and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- This Item is not frost resistant
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- Additional Information
Brand MSInternational Model NTIMICE624 Material Ceramic Store so sku 1001206997 Approximate size 6x24 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Whites Style type Wood Grain Finish Matte Color finish White For Accent Wall, Bath Wall, Shower Wall, Countertop, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor