A great way to brighten your space, the daltile 6 in. x 6 in. Copper slate floor and wall tile is designed for wall, floor and countertop use. This non-vitreous tile has a water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use and is skid resistant to suit your needs. This slate tile has a textured low-gloss finish and a copper color with a random variation in tone to help coordinate with your space. This durable tile is certified by the marble institute of america.
- 6 square feet per case, 24 pieces per case. Case weight equals 33 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality natural stone tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. length x 6 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- We recommended this product for residential and commercial use
- Find out more about Lifetime Warranty
- Don’t forget buy grout, backerboard and thinset
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model TS73661P Material Slate Store so sku 1000524098 Approximate size 6x6 Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Commertial/Residential Commercial / Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Traditional Finish Tumbled Color finish Copper Features Meets A.D.A. Requirements For Accent Wall, Backsplash, Bath Wall, Fireplace Facade, Shower Wall, Exterior Wall, Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor, Shower floor