Fastest tile on the planet. This complete flooring system helps the do-it-yourselfer achieve professional results. The SnapStone flooring system is manufactured with genuine porcelain tile that is then permanently bonded to an interlocking tray with a rubberized base. SnapStone's unique design is what makes it both quick and easy to install. As a floating tile floor, it can be installed over most existing solid floor surfaces without the need for messy mortar or heavy underlayment. In virtually no time, you can transform your own living space with a beautiful, durable, long-lasting porcelain tile floor.
- 8 square feet, 4 pieces per case. Case weight is 40 lbs.
- Grade 1, real porcelain tile
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 5/8 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a color variation of a V2 which clearly distinguishes difference in texture, shade and pattern
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including entrances, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, and family rooms used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Water absorption is less than 0.5%, freeze/thaw stable, for indoor use only
- Frost resistant, indoor use only
- Residential use
- 10-year limited warranty
- Don't forget your SnapStone flexible urethane grout
- All online orders for this product can be delivered in several boxes
- We recommend You to buy 15% more material than necessary. It will be required to patterns and design cuts.
- Approximate 3/16 in. thin line grout width
- Installation hotline: 877 - 263 - 5861 (M-F 8 am - 8 pm CST, Sat 10 am - 6 pm CST, Sun 12 pm - 4 pm CST)
- Additional Information
Brand SnapStone Model 11-062-04-02 Material Porcelain Approximate size 12x24 Commertial/Residential Residential Color family Browns / Tans Style type Fabric Look Finish Matte Color finish Brown/Tweed Features Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating, Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Glazed, Rectified Edge For Bath floor, Bedroom Floor, Entry Way, Hallway Floor, Kitchen Floor, Living Room Floor